WORLD WAR II::KLCC::900am-500pm:: ('',)

know?? what u know about war??
wondering how people live during war??
a little experience..a little knowledge..a little sharing moment..a little new friend..a little nice food..
all of this..amaze by speaker.. a professor from Michigan..U.S.A..ask me
"hello sister what about my speech can you understand??"
"its ok and nice to hear" I answered.
"Are you a student, where??"
"Yes I'm, at IIUM, Gombak"
"Are you a lecturer in Dubai??"
"No, I'm just a advisor.. something like that.. "
I was amaze and surprise that the professor greets me.. that prof the only one speech that can amaze and make me laugh of it. very simple and nice. a very dedicated person in education and many books was wrote by him. that is Prof Dr. Hassan Yahya. hope to see it again..and can explore Michigan university and Dubai..
:: a nice view..::a free thinker..::

Comments

Popular Posts