Running WOMAN towards the end of sem 2.. 2010/2011.. and BIRTH DAY..


Slm.. already 25? unbelieveable..but must believe it or not.. its not Replieys believe it or not..days by days.. happen to be ffinished all up. Yesterday is my birthday.. nothing much to say.. just feel very gratitude and syukur that I can survive until 25 years old..

Still remeber that a few weeks ago, my friend same age like me had gone far away.. thats tell us that death never wait..

for yesterday stories, even its my birthday the first thing that i do its to say thanks to my mum and dad, for bring me to this world.. Such happiness i gain till i 25 years old..So, yesterday morning I calll my mum and say thanks..Mum was accompinied my dad to do the hemodylasis. As usual.. the rourtine after my dad get that pain..

Another stories I want to tell my dear diaries is yesterday so many birthday wishes i got through my FB, its shows that technology is very fast.. But i still a traditional type.. still like the card that "Anak taukey" and the gengs gave to me.
Thanx my friends and roomate .. mentioning name is Sue, Muni, Seri, Kak da and Anique. Thank for the cute "tabung " and card.

So, proceed with running towards the end...
its about running man... ops last night i saw it, it release some burden by laughing on the games... Isk isk .. hahaaha.. what I'm trying to say is.. this is last week so many task to wrap up..two presentation to go, three submittion to pass,and final report to submit and others assignment., the important is FINAL EXAM ahead...

So, must be struggling and strive hard. There's no end without patience and passion..Ya Allah ease my burden and help me go through the final exam with the blessed for the knowledge that I'll gain and help me in the future undertake...

after final exam practical training is ahead.. some dub dab dub dab also had in myheart.. first time practical under chinese company.. WIS MA GENTING here I go...

eh eh eh before that FINAL EXAM to go...k cu next entry, dear diaries.. Decision Science already waiting for printing and asignment..PC already calling.. da..
Salam..Fighty!!

Comments

Popular Posts