Ulang Tahun.......Birthday...what have i achieve???

Salam..
  • Dear ghuntersilm..may this letter reach you in the best health and iman..
  • Dear ghuntersilm..so today is my 24years old birth. I always ask myself, what i have done through my entire life..weither i appreciate it or just take it for granted..erm..today all the feeling is mix up.. waiting for the wish from my best friend that didn't arrive yet at my phone,e-mail or facebook.
  • Dear ghuntersilm.. i'm tired of getting job done with no fully 100%..sometime fed up with all the task..BUT HUSNUZON make us become better right? HUSNUZON with Allah, friends and parents especially..
  • Dear ghuntersilm...so far my achievement ar in the middle.. my target to be agood daughter,citizen, da'ie,student,relative, neighbour and many more want to be.
  • Assumption,declaration(bai'ah),determination,temptation,passion,patience,struggling everyday in fi sabillilah..Insya Allah..all this make me become inventable of myself..sometime figure out things,solutions, and 'jalan keluar masalah' is very hard for me.. A +ve lifestyle is my guider..and Quran is my best friend.. I'll still remeber reading suroh An-Namlu, a story behind the scene about our Prophet, nabi Sulaiman, Luth and Muhammad... thank You ALLAh for giving such a wonderful life..never hesitate to earn it more and eager to explore more..Please help me Allah through my whole life until the death comes to me..Hopefully my life is granted and rewarded as the possible ways..
  • Dear ghuntersilm.. that's all for now.. hope my next and last presentation of OOP(object oriented programming) after this is better than ever..and my da'wah journey to Kelantan(Pos Lebir) and Kemboja..can be accomplish succesfully Ameen.
  • Dear ghuntersilm..pray sincerity comes first in everything i do and there is a victory when there is a will and patience and sacrifice time and energy..Da'wah never ends..its remain till the end..Simple word is "TIADA KEJAYAAN TANPA PENGORBANAN YG BERTERUSAN DAN KESABARAN YG TINGGI" da...bye.. cu again ghuntersilm.. :)
  • THE END
Your sincerely:
GHUNTERSILM BLOGGER

Comments

Popular Posts