check tyhroid tmrw..

ATTENTION: Hypothyroidism Sufferer!

"Because I Was A Doctor I Thought I Had All The Answers…

Then My Wife Got Thyroid Cancer,

Let Me Share With You The 'Truth' About Hypothyroidism"

You'll be amazed at what I have to tell you…

Dear Thyroid Victim,

My name is Kevin, I’m a physician — and I’ve treated lots of women who have complained of not being able to lose weight and having no energy due to thyroid problems.

I thought I had all the answers, but then the unthinkable happened…

I treated a patient who had to have her thyroid removed, and it turns out she had cancer.

…That patient was my wife.

This experience has turned my whole thinking about hypothyroidism completely on its ear.

Let me share with you what we discovered together — me and my wife, and how I think it can help you.

Is Your Own Body Slowly Destroying Your Thyroid?

About one year ago, a woman just like you was experiencing weight gain, fatigue, body aches, hair loss, and brain fog.

I’m sure you have experienced some of this yourself.

It wasn’t apparent that something was wrong until she asked me to examine the enlargement near her throat. It was discovered that her thyroid was engulfed in numerous large nodules.

Her own body was attacking her thyroid; creating nodules and nasty symptoms.

After these large deformities were discovered it was decided the best option was to have her entire thyroid removed.

The surgery went well, but then there was the news…the dreaded news no one wants to hear – CANCER.

Here’s the scary thing, they didn’t find the cancer until her thyroid was removed and a thorough biopsy was performed.

Thyroid Drugs Don't Always Work

Shortly after surgery, she did what you’re probably doing right now – which is following the advice of a doctor and taking a synthetic form of thyroid medication.

Are you suffering with weight gain, fatigue, hair loss, constipation, body aches, depression, and memory loss even though you’re taking thyroid medication?

Well, you’re not alone.

After the emotional turmoil of having surgery and knowing she had cancer, she was still optimistic about feeling better.

She was taking the medication just like she was told, and waited for this miraculous change to occur when she’d feel normal again, but it never happened.

Her doctor told her she was fine; she got second opinions and heard the same thing over and over again – ‘your blood tests are normal’.

She felt like she was ‘duped’ by her doctors; it was as if no one was listening to her and didn’t care.

Don’t you feel the same way?

Thyroid Victim Uses Scientifically Proven Diet Information to Lose Weight and Beat Faitgue

What if I told you there was a simple step-by-step system you could use to start managing your symptoms one by one, especially the weight gain and fatigue?

Well, such a thing does exist because I had to find something to help the woman in the story. You see, the woman we’re talking about – she’s my wife.

She got so frustrated feeling beat-down, depressed, and finding clumps of hair in the shower drain that I had to come up with a solution that could make her feel better.

The way she was feeling put stress on our marriage, her relationship with our kids, and her performance at work suffered.

Is hypothyroidism affecting your family life, work, other relationships; are you a different person now than you were a few years ago?

Things can change, my wife is a living testament that there is hope…Amy with Brook 239x300

Here's a picture of my wife Amy and our daughter Brook just showing that you can still enjoy life with hypothyroidism as long as you have the right solution.


continue with this..http://www.thehypothyroiddiet.com/diet-3/

Comments

  1. I purchased thyroid desiccated supplements after reading some reviews and doing research. I have problems with lack of energy, and have hard time coping with cold conditions all the time. But after taking desiccated thyroid supplements it has helped me very well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts